Home + NAAC sponsored seminars
NAAC sponsored seminars
Amended modalities for sanction of seminar grants (Effective from September 2013)
- Institutions need to submit their proposals six to eight months in advance of the scheduled dates for organising the seminar so as to be considered in the Seminar committee meetings of NAAC scheduled to be held in December and June every year.
- Institutions have to specify the scheduled dates of the Seminar and should strictly adhere to it. NAAC will not accede to any change in the scheduled dates of the seminar.
- The grant will be only on reimbursement basis. The release of grants will be only on completion of the event and submission of the bills in original within one month of organising the event. If there is any delay in submission of the claims, the claims will not be processed for reimbursement.
- To ensure timely settlement of the annual accounts of NAAC within the financial year preferably no event scheduled for the months of February and March will be considered.
- Institutions have to henceforth submit applications on thematic areas which are given below:
- Teaching, Learning and Evaluation.
- Academic and Administration Audit.
- Curriculum Design and Development.